De Boa Jiu Jitsu Academy Code of Conduct:
01. Always be respectful, check your attitude at the door. This is the wrong place for people with bad intentions.
02. Be on time for class. If you are late, wait off the mat until your instructor gives you permission to join.
03. Respect the mat. Always bow when stepping on and off.
04. Keep quiet during instruction. Gossip and drama will not be tolerated.
05. Do not leave the mat area without permission from the Instructor.
06. No foul language inside the school.
07. Keep feet clean. No dirty feet on the mat.
08. You must wear shoes or flip flops when you are not on the mat.
09. If you (or your child) is sick, please stay home. Training can wait until your well.
10. Your uniform must be clean and odor free at all times. A dirty uniform is a sign of disrespect. (and it's gross).
11. Be respectful towards your training partners. There is nothing to prove in class.
12. Do not coach your children during class
13. All jewelry, piercings, necklaces, and other items should be removed during training.
14. Keep fingernails and toenails neatly trimmed.
15. No shoes, food, or drinks on the mat.
16. Leave your troubles at the door, relax, have fun....find your "escape"