One of the main reasons people give me for not training Jiu Jitsu is that they don't have enough time. It is important when researching a Jiu Jitsu school that they have classes that will fit your schedule. At De Boa Jiu Jitsu in Surprise Arizona we offer morning classes at two different times in the morning. Some people's morning is bright and early before the sun comes out, to others morning is just shy of noon. We do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Here are five perks of training in the morning:
1. Get individualized attention- Typically morning Jiu Jitsu class has less people, as a result you get more individual time with your instructor.
2. Great way to start your day- I can't think of a better way of starting my day than waking up and getting on the mats. It starts off the day in a positive way and leaves my mind and body feeling energized.
3. Have your evenings open for family and friends- Another main reason people stop Jiu Jitsu is because it cuts into family time. It is often a battle to find a good balance between Jiu Jitsu and the rest of your priorities. Morning class gives you a chance to spend a little time investing in yourself, and it gives you the rest of the time to spend with family.
4. Get a chance to roll with upper belts- Many times when there are many upper belts in class getting rolls with them can be challenging. When there are less upper belts in class it opens up time to get to work directly with the upper belts. Training with people that are better than you allows a larger opportunity for growth.
5. Cheaper than Starbucks- If you can't start your day without coffee and take that morning trip to Starbucks you are inevitably spending a lot of money on coffee. For cheaper than the price of your coffee you can spend your time getting healthier and stronger in Jiu Jitsu.
Wake up Surprise, AZ to some Jiu Jitsu!